With ATEX weighing systems, when directly weighing light metals (such as aluminum, magnesium, titanium and their alloys), it is necessary to use the STAINLESS STEEL loading forks.
|Code||Capacity (kg)||Division (kg)|
|TPWX2GD20M ||1000 / 2000 ||0,5 / 1 |
- Maximum lifting capacity: 2000 kg.
- Accuracy: +/- 0.05% of the maximum capacity.
- Fork dimensions 1150 x 550 x 85 mm.
- Weighs approximately 125 kg.
- Structure in extra thick sheet steel and oven-fire painted interior construction.
- Standard fitted with +/-160° swivelling column head.
- Steering wheels and double loading rollers with a polyurethane coating.
- Atex certified, 4 stainless steel IP68 shear-beam load cells.
- Indicator with easy to clean satined stainless steel case with IP68 enclosure built to withstand humid and dusty environments; large LCD display 25-mm high contrast digits which are clearly visible even in poor lighting conditions; 17-key numerical/functional membrane waterproof keyboard.
- Calibration and Set-Up parameters configurable from keyboard.
- Power supply through extractable battery, rechargeable in safe zone.
- 150-hour approximate operating time.
- Equipped with 230Vac 50 Hz battery charger to be recharged in a safe area.
- Zeroing, Tare
- High Resolution Weighing x 10
- Net/Gross or lb/kg conversion
- Weighs accumulation
OPTIONS AVAILABLE FOR ESTIMATE (Please contact our sales team for further information)
- Max Lifting Capacity 2500kg
- 680 mm fork width.
- Special fork length from 850 to 1500 mm.
- Special capacity e/o divisions.
- High resolution.