Pair of forks with an integrated weighing system, for lift trucks, easy to use, sturdy, and reliable. Simple and easy to install, these replace the original forks and allow a clear visualisation of the loaded weight. Compatible with any lift truck having a DIN 15173 - FEM fork holder plate, of the IIA or IIIA class (IIB optional). Available in CE-M approved version.
- Weight indicator with waterproof keyboard, 5 keys, and protective case in extra thick steel, mounted on a fork and connected to the other fork by means of a cable.
- LCD backlit display with 6 digits 25mm high, easily visible in any lighting condition.
- Steel bearing IP65 structure.
- Each fork weighs 75kg (LTF25)
- Functions with 4 shear-beam IP68 load cells.
- Accuracy: +/- 0.2% of the capacity.
- Max. allowable overload: 200% of the nominal capacity.
- Max. horizontal inclination (flexibility): +/- 2° with the same accuracy characteristics.
- Power supply through rechargeable battery, the operating time is of about 40 hours of continuous use.
- Additional battery pack (optional) to use the system 24/7.
- Fitted with battery charger, compatible with LTFBK option.
- Auto switch-off function.
- Fitted with infrared remote control.
- Optional radio module for transmitting data to a PC or a remote repeater.
- semi automatic tare
- presettable tare
- function mode
NOTES: functions available also with infrared remote control.
- Optional Class III Approved
- Optional Wireless IN CAB System
- Optional Tally Roll or Label Printer