|Code||Capacity (kg)||Division (kg)|
|TPWI"EX"3GD ||500 / 1000 / 2000 ||0,2 / 0,5 / 1 |
- Maximum lifting capacity: 2000kg.
- Accuracy: +/- 0.1% of the maximum capacity in the versions for internal use.
- Accuracy: +/- 0.05% of the maximum capacity in the "M" approved versions.
- Fork dimensions 1182 x 550 x 80 mm.
- Weighs approximately 135 kg.
- Structure entirely in extra thick STAINLESS steel.
- Lifting pump in STAINLESS steel.
- Antistatic driving wheels.
- Double loading rollers with a poliurethane coating.
- Four IP68 STAINLESS steel, Atex certified, shear-beam load cells.
- Weight indicator with waterproof IP68 STAINLESS STEEL case, easy to clean and resistant to harsh and corrosive environments; large high contrast 25mm backlit LCD display, easily visible also in poor lighting conditions and waterproof membrane keypad, with 17 numerical/functional keys.
- Calibration and Set-Up parameters configurable from keyboard or from PC.
- Power supply through extractable rechargeable battery, over 100-hour operating time. Battery rechargeable in safe zone only, connectable and disconnectable from the weighing system also in hazardous area.
- Programmable auto switch-off.
- Equipped with 110/230Vac 50 Hz battery charger.
- Zeroing, Tare, Printing (in a safe area only), numeric IDs
- High Resolution Weighing x 10
- Net/Gross or lb/kg conversion
- Formula weighing
- +/- Checkweighing
- Percentage weighing
- Counting (Max. resolution of 1.500.000 divisions)
- Hold and Peak
- Set Point Control (with optional interface)
OPTIONS AVAILABLE FOR ESTIMATE (Please contact our sales team for further information)
- 680 mm fork width.
- Special fork length from 850 to 1500 mm.
- Special capacity e/o divisions.
- High resolution.