Ohaus Explorer™ Semi-Micro
- Internal Calibration
- Capacities: 52g/120g/220g
- Automatic door option
- Prices from £4535
When laboratory work and research requires accuracy to the hundred-thousandth, there is simply no room for error. The Explorer series of semi-micro balances has been designed with the technology to ensure that your very specific weighing results are accurate. Sophisticated laboratories requiring accuracy and looking for innovative technology to obtain measurement results can find both in Explorer semi-micro balances.
Standard features include:
Intelligent Performance for Applications Requiring Extreme Accuracy - The Semi-micro Explorer series, which includes models with capacities up to 220g and resolutions up to 0.01mg, has been designed to use a High Speed Single Module weighing cell to ensure the accuracy of results. To minimise weighing errors and ensure accurate measurements, AutoCal™ utilises two internal weights to perform linear calibration.
Intuitive Software Provides an Extremely Modern User Experience - Powered by SmarText™ 2.0 software, Explorer operates in the same manner as common electronics, with an icon-based touchscreen display, advanced applications, memory library, a USB host port and more.
Ingenious Construction Designed to Enhance Usability - Among Explorer's features designed to improve user experience and ensure the integrity of results are touchless sensors, automatic draft shield doors, an ionizer and more.
ApplicationsWeighing, Percent Weighing, Parts Counting, Check Weighing, Dynamic/Animal Weighing, Filling, Totalization, Formulation, Differential Weighing, Density Determination, Peak Hold, Pipette Adjustment, SQC
- Simplified User Management
- Enhanced Data Recording and Accountability
- Expanded Functionality
- Intelligent performance for applications requiring extreme accuracy
- Internal Calibration
- Ultra-fast stabilisation time
- Multi-user: One administrator & five additional users
- Audible stability alert
- Below minimum sample weight indicator
- A detachable terminal with a large colour touchscreen, programmable IR sensors, optional built-in Ionizer & automatic doors, and a frameless draft shield make Explorer balances easy & convenient to use.
- Capacities: 51g/120g/220g
- Minimum weighing value: 0.01mg / 0.1mg
- RS-232 & USB
- Weighing Pan Size: Ø 80mm
- AC Adapter